Epson Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 A4 Monochrome Business Inkjet Multifunction
Powered by heat-free PrecisionCore® printing technology, the WorkForce WF-M5799 delivers Performance Beyond Laser™ — all in a compact MFP. Featuring a 50-page duplex Auto Document Feeder and 40,000-page ink pack yield4, the WF-M5799 includes an innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System to minimize interventions. Designed for your busy workgroup, it prints pro-quality documents at 24 ISO ppm (black)†. Network setup and security features provide seamless integration and administration in managed IT environments. The WF-M5799 supports wired and wireless networking, plus PCL and PostScript® 3™.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimize your interventions – Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 40,000 ISO pages (black) without changing the ink pack4; up to 830 sheets total paper capacity5 with optional second paper tray
- Fast print speeds; no warmup time – 24 ISO ppm (black)† plus, fast first page out
- Open-platform ready – seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflow supports PCL1 and PostScript 3
- Security features – PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Flexibility – A simple paper path and non-contact printing allows the use of a wide range of papers and such as recycled and glossy. In addition, Envelopes and labels can be printed easily.
- Easy networking and administration – easy network setup designed for managed IT environments
- Wired and wireless connectivity – includes Wi-Fi Direct®6; print from smartphones and tablets, including documents from the cloud7
- Work smarter – uses up to 87 percent less power than laser printers3
Introducing heat-free PrecisionCore, the next generation of printing technology. From professional and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this groundbreaking technology delivers fast printing with superior quality results. A truly innovative system, heat-free PrecisionCore features Epson's advanced thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) elements, which are produced via the MEMS manufacturing process, based on semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that does not use heat to eject ink and prints at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. It's this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, and no heat also means less power consumption, fewer consumables and less intervention, which saves you time and money.
Delivering the fastest (FPOT) in its segment of 4.8 seconds against comparable lasers1. Print up to 40,000 pages without changing supplies with the largest ink yield in this segment2. A paper capacity of up to 830 sheets with a 250-sheet main tray means less time spent refilling. A simple paper path and non-contact printing allows it to print on a wide range of media including recycled paper, glossy media, envelopes and labels. Save up to 62% on printing costs compared with laser printers1
Perfect for small workgroups with a high print volume, typically within larger organisations where a robust mono printing solution is demanded. A range of software and tools provide secure print options, efficient scanning and help manage devices remotely. NFC and wireless connectivity also supports printing from mobile devices. And with its smartphone inspired user interface and touchscreen, it's intuitive to operate. Epson Open Platform and our work with ISVs add extra solutions, such as PaperCut print management software.
Benefit from significantly fewer consumables due to its high yield and inkjet technology. The energy used while printing is at least 87% less than comparable laser models1, helping to cut your energy bills and boost your CSR. In most cases the energy used by a laser printer, whilst in "Ready" mode, still uses more energy than an Epson device whilst printing.
Using the WorkForce Pro Mono devices has never been easier — whether in the office, on the road or even across the globe. Connect to your wireless network in a snap — even the latest Wi-Fi standard, 802.11 n is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct means no router is required5 enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on a network quick and easy.
Easily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect™. Supports Android™, Apple® iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™, Mac® and Windows® devices. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and web pages whether at the office or on the go. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration.
Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook™ and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
Heat-free PrecisionCore technology ensures each nozzle on the print head delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. The result? Fast print speeds that rival those of more expensive lasers. The WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 delivers professional quality, two-sided prints at super-fast print speeds, making it easy to increase productivity, without compromising quality. Featuring print speeds of up to 24 ppm† (mono) any project can be handled with speed and ease.
The WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 boasts a total input capacity of 330 sheets, including an 80-page rear tray for envelopes, labels and specialty media for efficient paper handling. Additionally, the two-sided Automatic Document Feeder will copy and scan one- and two-sided originals. An optional 500 sheet paper tray is available to increase paper capacity to 830 pages if required.
The WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 features a large, intuitive Touch panel for quick and easy navigation through critical tasks. Smart and simple icons make any task easy by saving an often-used, repetitive task (copy, scan, email or fax) as an easy to see, easy to use pre-set on the operator panel.
The WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 will scan and save electronic copies of printed reports, or turn documents into editable text, with the bonus OCR software that’s included in the box. Additional features include scan-to-PDF, and the wireless connection enables the user to select a computer to send a file to the printer's USB port, and allows files to be uploaded straight to the PC.
With the extra-large, high capacity replacement 938XL Black ink supply, users can print up to 40,000 pages without changing the ink pack. Also available are a 10,000 page ink supply bag to suit lower monthly print volumes.
† Black print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com.au/printspeed for details.
1Save up to 62% on costs: comparison of 24 A4 Mono mfps up to 29ppm in the Australia marketplace as at August 2018
2The device ships with an initial ink starter pack. Replacement ink packs last up to 40,000 pages for mono. Yields will vary according to page coverage, device usage and other factors
3Epson PrecisionCore devices do not use a fuser nor heat in the printing process, as a result are up to 87% more energy efficient compared with laser printers. No fuser also eliminates the need to warm-up, saving up to 30 seconds in actual print time from sleep mode.
4Not all paper types are supported under PCL mode
5WiFi performance may vary subject to the range of the router being used. WiFi-Direct may require printer software
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
Ecotech Print Solutions strives to serve you with the most efficient and reliable delivery method.
We use the following methods to send you your goods in super fast!
- Express Post
- Registered Post
- Couriers including Couriers Please, TNT, Startrack and Toll
- Air Freight (or all urgent orders please call us to arrange air freight, a surcharge may apply)
All orders over $99.00 are eligible for free shipping. If your order is under $99.00 an $8.00 shipping fee will be applied.
Disptach and Delivery times
All orders placed before 3pm AEST (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched on the same day.
Orders placed after the 3pm cutoff will be dispatched the following business day.
Generally, deliveries to major cities can be expected within 1-2 business days and upto 5 business days for more remote areas.
Should you have an urgent order please call us so we can arrange speedy delivery by either direct courier or air freight.
In this case, all shipping fees will be forwarded onto you, however we do negoiate with our couriers to find you the cheapest price.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order in the normal time schedule, we will notify you within 2 business days.
While we also endeavour to have the website constantly updated, in the rare occasion a product is obsulete, we will call you to discuss the upgraded version or offer you a full refund.
- Insufficiently supplied or incorrect address details will incur a $8.00 relivery fee.
- If you have given approval to leave goods without a signature, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
- We provide one year warranty on all Envirotech products. Warranty of OEM products is per the manufacturers’ return policy which we can organize for you.
- Once orders are received and processed, we may not be able to cancel it.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your order if
- You provide an unauthorized credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided.
- You provide invalid personal details
- The product has become unavailable.
- We will notify you before cancelling your order.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation number to be clearly displayed on the outside of the box.
- There are so many different types of cartridges and printer models. If you are unsure if you have the correct cartridge please contact us on 03 9796 4009 to verify before organizing a Return Authorisation number.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise a credit may be rejected.
- Where incorrect goods were ordered, all credits incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Please call Ecotech to organise a Return Authorisation number, and return faulty goods, clearly labeled, with return authority on the outside of the box, and a print page inside.
- There are many occasions where toner and ink cartridges, both Envirotech and OEM, are found non-faulty please ensure you have performed your printer’s recommended cleaning procedures beforehand or call us on 03 9796 4009 to verify whether it is a cartridge or printer problem.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods as per your invoice and is the actual amount you paid for the goods.
- Once cartridges are received and evaluated, the credit could take upto 30 days for OEM cartridges and 7 for Envirotech.
Our online payment structure is 100% secure processed by braintree payment gateway. We do not store any credit card details.
We accept the following forms of payment online
There is no surcharge for credit card payments