EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF-C5290 A4 COLOUR BUSINESS INKJET SINGLE FUNCTION PRINTER
The Epson C Series WorkForce Pro WF-C5290 features the next generation of the heat-free PrecisionCore inkjet printing technology. This compact device features an innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System (RIPS) to minimise interventions. The long-life inks also enables you to reduce printing costs – up to 62% percent lower colour cost per page compared with colour laser printers in its class1.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powered by heat-free PrecisionCore™ – the next-generation of inkjet printing technology, and Epson's innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System
- Easy on your budget – up to 62% percent lower colour cost per page compared with laser1
- Productive workspace – compact footprint for a streamlined, efficient workstation
- Blazing fast print speeds – 0 second warm-up time — 24 ppm (black/colour) ISO†; plus fast first page out
- Minimise your interventions – Epson's Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 10,000 mono and 5,000 colour pages without changing the ink2; up to 830 sheets paper capacity with the optional second paper tray
- Enabled for remote printer data collection – compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®) and others
- Reduce your impact – benefit from energy-efficient consumption
- Professional-quality results to make your business look its best – ultra-sharp text and brilliant colours on a wide variety of media
Introducing heat-free PrecisionCore, the next generation of printing technology. From professional and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this groundbreaking technology delivers fast printing with superior quality results. A truly innovative system, heat-free PrecisionCore features Epson's advanced thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) elements, which are produced via the MEMS manufacturing process, based on semiconductor micro-fabrication
Techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that does not use heat to eject ink and prints at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. It's this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, and no heat also means less power consumption, fewer consumables and less intervention, which saves you time and money.
Lowest colour cost per page in its class
Why should you settle for mono prints when you can print in colour? This WorkForce Pro printer with heat-free PrecisionCore technology on-board, delivers outstanding results at a fraction of the cost of colour laser. You can print sales and marketing collateral in-house and on-demand, rather than buying in bulk, and spending extra time and money at the local copy shop. Print more with high capacity ink cartridges that last up to 10,000 black pages, and colour yields of up to 5,000 pages2
The WorkForce Pro WF-C5290 includes features such automatic, two-sided printing whereby you can save up to 50% on paper supply. In addition both models enable significant energy reduction by using up to 85% less power than laser printers3. In most cases the energy used by a laser printer, whilst in "Ready" mode, still uses more energy than an Epson device whilst printing.
Exceptional, best-in-class Colour Quality
If you wish to buy a colour printer to promote your business, no matter what line of business, Epson's exceptional colour print quality will ensure proposals and marketing collateral are represented in the best possible light.
Packing a greater number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with heat-free PrecisionCore technology, gives you ultra-sharp text, as well as stunning graphics and images - all with smooth gradations on both plain and specialty paper. Comparing to a laser device at 600dpi, these devices can deliver 16 times the quality of document. Perfectly suited to business printing requirements.
Heat-free PrecisionCore technology enables the use of an advanced ink formulation, DURABrite® Ultra Ink. This innovative, pigment based, 4-colour ink set, along with Epson's heat-free PrecisionCore printing technology, delivers smudge, fade and water-resistant prints that are highlighter friendly too.
Businesses of all shapes and sizes are always looking to be more productive (do more with less) or more efficient (do it right the first time). The new Epson WorkForce Pro C Series provides a mobility platform to keep an office on the move, and features that provide a host of productivity and efficiency benefits.
Using the WorkForce Pro C Series devices has never been easier — whether in the office, on the road or even across the globe. Connect to your wireless network in a snap — even the latest Wi-Fi standard, 802.11 n is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct means no router is required3 enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on a network quick and easy.
Easily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect™. Supports Android™, Apple® iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™, Mac® and Windows® devices. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and web pages whether at the office or on the go.
Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook™ and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
Heat-free PrecisionCore technology ensures each nozzle on the print head delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. The result? Fast print speeds that rival those of more expensive colour lasers. The WorkForce Pro WF-C5290 delivers professional quality, two-sided colour prints at super-fast print speeds, making it easy to increase productivity, without compromising quality. Featuring print speeds of up to 24 ppm† (mono) and 24 ppm† (colour), any project can be handled with speed and ease.
The WorkForce Pro WF-C5290 boasts a total input capacity of 330 sheets, including an 80-page rear tray for envelopes, labels and specialty media for efficient paper handling. An optional 500 sheet paper tray is available to increase paper capacity to 830 pages if required.
With the extra-large, high capacity replacement 938XL Black ink supply, users can print up to 10,000 pages without changing the ink packs. Also available are a range of other ink supply bags to suit your customers monthly print volume.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com.au/printspeed for details.
1Save up to 62% on colour costs: comparison of 24 A4 colour mfps up to 29ppm in the Australia marketplace as at April 2018
2The device ships with an initial ink starter pack. Replacement ink packs last up to 10,000 pages for mono, and 5,000 pages for colour. Yields will vary according to page coverage, device usage and other factors
3Epson PrecisionCore devices do not use a fuser nor heat in the printing process, as a result are up to 85% more energy efficient compared with laser printers. No fuser also eliminates the need to warm-up, saving up to 30 seconds in actual print time from sleep mode
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
Ecotech Print Solutions strives to serve you with the most efficient and reliable delivery method.
We use the following methods to send you your goods in super fast!
- Express Post
- Registered Post
- Couriers including Couriers Please, TNT, Startrack and Toll
- Air Freight (or all urgent orders please call us to arrange air freight, a surcharge may apply)
All orders over $99.00 are eligible for free shipping. If your order is under $99.00 an $8.00 shipping fee will be applied.
Disptach and Delivery times
All orders placed before 3pm AEST (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched on the same day.
Orders placed after the 3pm cutoff will be dispatched the following business day.
Generally, deliveries to major cities can be expected within 1-2 business days and upto 5 business days for more remote areas.
Should you have an urgent order please call us so we can arrange speedy delivery by either direct courier or air freight.
In this case, all shipping fees will be forwarded onto you, however we do negoiate with our couriers to find you the cheapest price.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order in the normal time schedule, we will notify you within 2 business days.
While we also endeavour to have the website constantly updated, in the rare occasion a product is obsulete, we will call you to discuss the upgraded version or offer you a full refund.
- Insufficiently supplied or incorrect address details will incur a $8.00 relivery fee.
- If you have given approval to leave goods without a signature, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
- We provide one year warranty on all Envirotech products. Warranty of OEM products is per the manufacturers’ return policy which we can organize for you.
- Once orders are received and processed, we may not be able to cancel it.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your order if
- You provide an unauthorized credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided.
- You provide invalid personal details
- The product has become unavailable.
- We will notify you before cancelling your order.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation number to be clearly displayed on the outside of the box.
- There are so many different types of cartridges and printer models. If you are unsure if you have the correct cartridge please contact us on 03 9796 4009 to verify before organizing a Return Authorisation number.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise a credit may be rejected.
- Where incorrect goods were ordered, all credits incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Please call Ecotech to organise a Return Authorisation number, and return faulty goods, clearly labeled, with return authority on the outside of the box, and a print page inside.
- There are many occasions where toner and ink cartridges, both Envirotech and OEM, are found non-faulty please ensure you have performed your printer’s recommended cleaning procedures beforehand or call us on 03 9796 4009 to verify whether it is a cartridge or printer problem.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods as per your invoice and is the actual amount you paid for the goods.
- Once cartridges are received and evaluated, the credit could take upto 30 days for OEM cartridges and 7 for Envirotech.
Our online payment structure is 100% secure processed by braintree payment gateway. We do not store any credit card details.
We accept the following forms of payment online
There is no surcharge for credit card payments