EPSON 2YRS COVER PLUS ONSITE FOR WF-4835
Epson CoverPlus On-Site for Single & Multifunctional Inkjet Printers
Australian Consumer Law Prescribed Statement
Our Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
|Phone response (within business hours)|
|Priority 1st Queue|
|Dedicated unlimited telephone support|
|Dedicated unlimited email support|
The following conditions are applicable if you have purchased Epson CoverPlus Onsite for any of the following models:
WorkForce WF-7510, WorkForce WF-7620, WorkForce WF-4630, WorkForce WF-4640, WorkForce WF-7610, Stylus Photo R2000, SureColor SC-P600, SureColor SC-P405.
- This Epson CoverPlus service pack provides an additional two years cover over the standard warranty.
- This Epson CoverPlus service enhances the coverage type from Return to Base to On-site service.
- On-Site Epson CoverPlus service includes parts (including key components such as print head) and labour.
- On-site coverage commences from actual purchase date of main unit.
- Coverage provides dedicated unlimited technical phone & email support.
- Coverage provides guaranteed phone response within 8 business hours.
- Coverage includes priority call queue.
- Epson CoverPlus must be bought within first 12 months of purchase of main unit, or within 6 months of the purchase of a Quality Refurbished Product / Factory Seconds unit purchased from Epson.
- On-Site Epson CoverPlus will cover products within a radius of 50 kms from the nearest authorised service agent in the following areas:
Sydney, NSW Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart, Launceston, Brisbane, Cairns, Adelaide, Darwin and Perth.
- If the Product is located outside this radius, customer must, either bear the cost and risk of having the Product delivered to and returned from a Service Agent, or pay the Service Agent's reasonable travel and accommodation costs to be provided with On-Site service under this cover.
- In case of failure; at its discretion, Epson Australia will either repair or replace a Product.
- In the event that Epson chooses to replace a Product under this Epson CoverPlus, only the unexpired balance of the coverage period for the replaced Product will apply to the replacement Product.
- This Epson CoverPlus service is not transferable.
- Epson CoverPlus is not available with Epson product accessories or consumables.
- This Epson CoverPlus service cannot be used in conjunction with or to extend the term of any third party extended warranty agreement, or service agreement.
- Epson CoverPlus can be used with a main unit sold by Epson Australia or by a Stockist, or with a Quality Refurbished Product / Factory Seconds unit sold by Epson Australia.
- Use of non-genuine Epson consumables may void the benefits of Epson CoverPlus service.
- If a Service Agent provides On-Site support or service but finds that any fault is not directly related to a faulty product, you must pay its current service fee and its reasonable travel and accommodation costs on a return basis (if applicable) to provide you with On-Site service.
- Any consequential loss or damage claimed to arise from your use of the main unit is not covered under this service product. In particular (but without limitation) Epson Australia will not be liable for actual or expected revenue loss or for any corruption or loss of data claimed to arise from your use of the main product.
Epson CoverPlus Claim Process:
If you wish to utilize the services & support under Epson CoverPlus; you must do the following:
- Customer calls the Epson support center at 1800 627 496.
- Customer will be asked to provide the products serial number and Epson CoverPlus ID. These details need to be on hand at the time of the call.
- Call Centre Agent will assess the reported problem.
- Call may be escalated to a higher tier of support for further assessment.
- Should it be determined that an On-Site repair is required, an Authorised Service Agent will get in touch with the customer.
- The Authorised Service Agent with customer's permission will visit the premises next business day, or at a more suitable and convenient time should next day not be possible.
Epson CoverPlus Exclusions:
Coverage under Epson CoverPlus will not apply if any of the following occurs during the applicable period:
- A Product's serial number or any rating label is removed or changed in any way;
- A Product is serviced or repaired or modified by anyone other than by an Authorised Service Agent;
- You use a Product contrary to the technical or operating environment guidelines recommended in the Epson Australia user guide or manual;
- A component part of your Product, (including but without limitation its waste pads), reaches the end of its service life; or
- A Product's malfunction or failure to perform according to Epson Australia's specifications results from:
- deliberate or accidental damage;
- neglect or modification by or on behalf of an End User;
- the use of incorrect voltage or a power surge;
- any form of computer virus;
- the use of non-Genuine consumables, software, replacement parts, accessories and/or interfacing; or
- any parts require repair or replacement as a result of normal wear and tear, corrosion or stain.
If you use non-Genuine Consumables, software, replacement parts or accessories in or with your Product during the relevant coverage period, you may damage the Product and may consequently invalidate the service coverage.
Epson Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 91 002 625 783
3 Talavera Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113.
Phone +61 2 8899 3666
All Support Calls Phone: 1800 627 496
For CoverPlus expiry dates, visit Registration History page on https://www.clubepson.com.au/register_product/index.asp
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
Ecotech Print Solutions strives to serve you with the most efficient and reliable delivery method.
We use the following methods to send you your goods in super fast!
- Express Post
- Registered Post
- Couriers including Couriers Please, TNT, Startrack and Toll
- Air Freight (or all urgent orders please call us to arrange air freight, a surcharge may apply)
All orders over $99.00 are eligible for free shipping. If your order is under $99.00 an $8.00 shipping fee will be applied.
Disptach and Delivery times
All orders placed before 3pm AEST (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched on the same day.
Orders placed after the 3pm cutoff will be dispatched the following business day.
Generally, deliveries to major cities can be expected within 1-2 business days and upto 5 business days for more remote areas.
Should you have an urgent order please call us so we can arrange speedy delivery by either direct courier or air freight.
In this case, all shipping fees will be forwarded onto you, however we do negoiate with our couriers to find you the cheapest price.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order in the normal time schedule, we will notify you within 2 business days.
While we also endeavour to have the website constantly updated, in the rare occasion a product is obsulete, we will call you to discuss the upgraded version or offer you a full refund.
- Insufficiently supplied or incorrect address details will incur a $8.00 relivery fee.
- If you have given approval to leave goods without a signature, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
- We provide one year warranty on all Envirotech products. Warranty of OEM products is per the manufacturers’ return policy which we can organize for you.
- Once orders are received and processed, we may not be able to cancel it.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your order if
- You provide an unauthorized credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided.
- You provide invalid personal details
- The product has become unavailable.
- We will notify you before cancelling your order.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation number to be clearly displayed on the outside of the box.
- There are so many different types of cartridges and printer models. If you are unsure if you have the correct cartridge please contact us on 03 9796 4009 to verify before organizing a Return Authorisation number.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise a credit may be rejected.
- Where incorrect goods were ordered, all credits incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Please call Ecotech to organise a Return Authorisation number, and return faulty goods, clearly labeled, with return authority on the outside of the box, and a print page inside.
- There are many occasions where toner and ink cartridges, both Envirotech and OEM, are found non-faulty please ensure you have performed your printer’s recommended cleaning procedures beforehand or call us on 03 9796 4009 to verify whether it is a cartridge or printer problem.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods as per your invoice and is the actual amount you paid for the goods.
- Once cartridges are received and evaluated, the credit could take upto 30 days for OEM cartridges and 7 for Envirotech.
Our online payment structure is 100% secure processed by braintree payment gateway. We do not store any credit card details.
We accept the following forms of payment online
There is no surcharge for credit card payments