Epson WorkForce DS-360W Portable Document Scanner
The Epson WorkForce DS-360W is an A4 business scanner that delivers high quality document scanning. This scanner reliably provides a cable-free scanning solution with a built-in battery and wireless connectivity for scanning to mobiles, tablets and computers.
- Wirelessly scan to your smartphone, tablet or computer – plus online storage accounts2; PC and Mac® compatible
- Fastest scan speeds in its class3 – up to 25 ppm/50 ipm4; Single-step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Total portability – choose from AC, battery or USB 3.0 power1, wherever your business takes you
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper – 20-page Auto Document Feeder
- Scan to online storage accounts2 – intuitively scan to Dropbox®, SharePoint®, Google Drive™, Evernote® and more
- Versatile scanning – scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more
- Turn paper documents into searchable, editable files – scan to editable Word and Excel® files; save scans as searchable PDF files; OCR software included
- Intelligent color and image adjustments – auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Compatible with most office software– the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to document management software
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
The DS-360W provides a cable-free scanning solution with a built-in battery and wireless connectivity for scanning to mobiles, tablets and computers. The scanner is a portable solution that allows scanning and management of paperwork while on the go. Its compact and lightweight design means that it’s ideal for carrying in a bag or even storing in a drawer. It can also be charged on the go via USB.
Speed through paperwork with the fastest portable business scanner on the market with a scan speed of 25ppm1 and 20-p
age automatic document feeder. With Super Speed USB 3.0
connectivity, transferring files is quick too. It’s also possible to control the scanner from your smartphone or tablet with the free Epson Scan app.
The WorkForce DS-360W includes a TWAIN driver allowing for easy connection to document management software, additionally bundled software includes Document Capture Pro. This industry benchmark software handles a variety of scanning jobs with no hassle, including batch separation, editing and data transfer. It offers many "scan-to" options, such as "scan-to Email", "scan to print" and "scan to cloud". It's versatile functions expand data usability and online document workflow.
Among the numerous features built-in to the Epson Scan 2 Software is a range of document image adjustment tools, each of which has been designed to address a specific issue that typically detracts from scanned document readability. These tools include:
- Text Enhancement: This feature delivers greater definition of text characters and removes the document's background, thereby eliminating the problem of "see through" that often occurs when scanning double-sided documents. Importantly, this tool helps to improve the accuracy of text recognition software.
- Colour Enhancement: A flexible tool that enables selected colours to be enhanced during the scanning process. This is of particular value when a document contains colour or very light (as in a fax) text that might otherwise not be "picked up" by the scanner during text scanning.
- Dropout Colour: Similar in operation to Colour Enhancement, Dropout Colour allows users to specify a colour that is ignored during the document scanning process.
1 USB power requires USB 3.0 connection port on your computer.
2 Wirelessly scan to smartphones or tablets (Android™/iOS® devices) via the Epson Document Scan App; wirelessly scan to the cloud, PCs or Mac with Epson Document Capture software, installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection is required.
3 In its class, as compared to other portable consumer document scanners with an ADF, using the AC adapter and power cable, priced under $500 RRP AUD (sold into Australia and New Zealand at June 2016).
4 Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Colour Mode, using the AC adapter.
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
Ecotech Print Solutions strives to serve you with the most efficient and reliable delivery method.
We use the following methods to send you your goods in super fast!
- Express Post
- Registered Post
- Couriers including Couriers Please, TNT, Startrack and Toll
- Air Freight (or all urgent orders please call us to arrange air freight, a surcharge may apply)
All orders over $99.00 are eligible for free shipping. If your order is under $99.00 an $8.00 shipping fee will be applied.
Disptach and Delivery times
All orders placed before 3pm AEST (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched on the same day.
Orders placed after the 3pm cutoff will be dispatched the following business day.
Generally, deliveries to major cities can be expected within 1-2 business days and upto 5 business days for more remote areas.
Should you have an urgent order please call us so we can arrange speedy delivery by either direct courier or air freight.
In this case, all shipping fees will be forwarded onto you, however we do negoiate with our couriers to find you the cheapest price.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order in the normal time schedule, we will notify you within 2 business days.
While we also endeavour to have the website constantly updated, in the rare occasion a product is obsulete, we will call you to discuss the upgraded version or offer you a full refund.
- Insufficiently supplied or incorrect address details will incur a $8.00 relivery fee.
- If you have given approval to leave goods without a signature, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
- We provide one year warranty on all Envirotech products. Warranty of OEM products is per the manufacturers’ return policy which we can organize for you.
- Once orders are received and processed, we may not be able to cancel it.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your order if
- You provide an unauthorized credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided.
- You provide invalid personal details
- The product has become unavailable.
- We will notify you before cancelling your order.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation number to be clearly displayed on the outside of the box.
- There are so many different types of cartridges and printer models. If you are unsure if you have the correct cartridge please contact us on 03 9796 4009 to verify before organizing a Return Authorisation number.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise a credit may be rejected.
- Where incorrect goods were ordered, all credits incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Please call Ecotech to organise a Return Authorisation number, and return faulty goods, clearly labeled, with return authority on the outside of the box, and a print page inside.
- There are many occasions where toner and ink cartridges, both Envirotech and OEM, are found non-faulty please ensure you have performed your printer’s recommended cleaning procedures beforehand or call us on 03 9796 4009 to verify whether it is a cartridge or printer problem.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods as per your invoice and is the actual amount you paid for the goods.
- Once cartridges are received and evaluated, the credit could take upto 30 days for OEM cartridges and 7 for Envirotech.
Our online payment structure is 100% secure processed by braintree payment gateway. We do not store any credit card details.
We accept the following forms of payment online
There is no surcharge for credit card payments