Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C579R A4 Colour Inkjet Multi-Function Printer
Benefits of Ecotech Print Solutions
- Free Delivery Australia Wide
- Always Brand New, Australian Regional Epson Equipment.
- Fantastic after-care company. Any company can move boxes, real companies support their customers.
- Secure Payments. Level 1 PCI compliant, keeping our customers' payments and data secure
- Shipping locations in Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane/Adelaide & Perth for quick delivery
- Eco-Friendly company doing great things for the environment.
- Printers are easy to install, but free phone support if you run into trouble to ease your mind
- 100% Australian Family Owned and Operated
- Family Business with Family value, we love to care for our customers
- Designated Printing Business, we know printing and specialise in printing
The WorkForce Pro WF-C579R network MFP offers high-productivity colour printing that's easy on the budget. Powered by heat-free PrecisionCore® inkjet technology, this compact MFP features a Replaceable Ink Pack System with Extra High-capacity packs that can deliver enough ink to print up to 50,000 ISO pages black/20,000 ISO colour before changing the packs2. And, it produces pro-quality prints — fast — with speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black/colour)†, and no warmup time. It also features a 50-page ADF and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. PCL1 PostScript® 3™ support makes it ideal for shared printing on a network, while its open platform allows for seamless integration with enterprise applications.
- Powered by heat-free PrecisionCore™ – the next-generation of inkjet printing technology
- More prints, less cost – Epson ink lasts up to 7 times longer than its competition which helps reduce the overall cost of printing
- Minimise your interventions – Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 50,000 ISO pages (black), 20,000 (colour) without changing the ink packs2; up to 830 sheets total paper capacity including an 80 sheet rear tray for envelopes and media. An extra tray can be added for up to 1,330 pages paper capacity
- Exceptional Scanning speeds – 60 ipm single pass duplex ADF
- Fast print speed, no warm up time – 24 ISO ppm (mono)†; zero second warm-up, fast first page out
- Open-platform ready – seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflows; supports PCL3 and PostScript 3
- Security features – PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Easy networking and administration – easy network setup designed for managed IT environments
- Wired and wireless connectivity – includes Wi-Fi Direct®; print from smartphones and tablets, including files from the cloud7
Introducing heat-free PrecisionCore, the next generation of printing technology. From professional and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this groundbreaking technology delivers fast printing with superior quality results. A truly innovative system, heat-free PrecisionCore features Epson's advanced thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) elements, which are produced via the MEMS manufacturing process, based on semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that does not use heat to eject ink and prints at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. It's this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, and no heat also means less power consumption, fewer consumables and less intervention, which saves you time and money.
Most comparable laser printers will need new toner supplies every 7,000 prints1. WorkForce Pro printers with heat-free PrecisionCore deliver outstanding results without breaking the bottom line. Users can continue to print without having to spend extra time and money at the local copy shop. Print more with high capacity ink cartridges of with a variety of ink packs such as 50,000 Black and 20,000 Colour page yields.
Heat-free PrecisionCore technology ensures each nozzle on the print head delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. Faster print speeds that beat those of comparable lasers. The WorkForce Pro WF-C579R delivers professional quality, two-sided Colourprints at super-fast print speeds, making it easy to increase productivity, without compromising quality. Boasting drastically improved print speeds of up to 24 ISO ppm†. Any printing requirement can be handled with speed and ease.
Packing a greater number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with heat-free PrecisionCore technology, gives you ultra-sharp text with smooth black gradations on both plain and specialty paper. Comparing to a laser device at 600dpi, these devices will deliver a better quality of document. Perfectly suited to your customer's business printing requirements.
With an additional tray, the WorkForce Pro WF-C579R can boast a total of 1,330 paper capacity including an 80-page rear tray for envelopes, labels and specialty media for efficient paper handling. Additionally, the WF-C579R features a two-sided Automatic Document Feeder which will copy and scan one- and two-sided originals. Standard paper capacity is 830 pages.
Heat-free PrecisionCore technology enables the use of advanced ink formulations, DURABrite® Ultra Ink. This innovative, pigment based ink set, along with heat-free PrecisionCore printing technology delivers smudge, fade and water resistant prints that are highlighter friendly too.
The WF-C579R is easy to connect — whether in the office, on the road or even across the globe. Wi-Fi Direct means no router is required enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office
Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on a network quick and easy.
Easily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect™. Supports Android™, Apple® iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™M, Mac® and Windows® devices. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and web pages whether at the office or on the go. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration
Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook™ and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
The WorkForce Pro WF-C579R includes features such automatic, two-sided printing whereby users can save up to 50% on paper supply. In addition, both models save energy by using up to 87% less power than laser printers.
With the extra-large, high capacity XXL Black ink supply, users can print up to 50,000 pages without changing the ink packs. Also available are a range of other ink supply packs to suit your monthly print volume.
*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand ink packs. Other brands of ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
*This product is supplied with initial ink packs only for set up of the printer.
†Black and colour print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
17 times more prints is comparing Epson XXL inks (50,000 pages Black / 20,000 colour) with the average highest yield toner of the top 4 highest selling MFP’s in 0-35ppm speed segment in the Australian market (Source :IDC October 2018).
2Replacement ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously. Ink pack yields vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently. Ink is used for printing and printer maintenance, and ink has to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the ink pack after the "replace ink pack" signal. For details, see www.epson.com/inkinfo
3Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
4Monthly duty cycle up to 50,000 is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at this duty. For best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty of up to 4500 pages per month.
5Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet - and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
6Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
7Only printing is supported under Windows Server OS.
887% energy saving is comparing 21 Colourprinters and 24 ColourMFP's in 0-35ppm speed segment in the Australian market (Source :IDC October 2018), applying Epson methodology.
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
Ecotech Print Solutions strives to serve you with the most efficient and reliable delivery method.
We use the following methods to send you your goods in super fast!
- Express Post
- Registered Post
- Couriers including Couriers Please, TNT, Startrack and Toll
- Air Freight (or all urgent orders please call us to arrange air freight, a surcharge may apply)
All orders over $99.00 are eligible for free shipping. If your order is under $99.00 an $8.00 shipping fee will be applied.
Disptach and Delivery times
All orders placed before 3pm AEST (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched on the same day.
Orders placed after the 3pm cutoff will be dispatched the following business day.
Generally, deliveries to major cities can be expected within 1-2 business days and upto 5 business days for more remote areas.
Should you have an urgent order please call us so we can arrange speedy delivery by either direct courier or air freight.
In this case, all shipping fees will be forwarded onto you, however we do negoiate with our couriers to find you the cheapest price.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order in the normal time schedule, we will notify you within 2 business days.
While we also endeavour to have the website constantly updated, in the rare occasion a product is obsulete, we will call you to discuss the upgraded version or offer you a full refund.
- Insufficiently supplied or incorrect address details will incur a $8.00 relivery fee.
- If you have given approval to leave goods without a signature, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
- We provide one year warranty on all Envirotech products. Warranty of OEM products is per the manufacturers’ return policy which we can organize for you.
- Once orders are received and processed, we may not be able to cancel it.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your order if
- You provide an unauthorized credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided.
- You provide invalid personal details
- The product has become unavailable.
- We will notify you before cancelling your order.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation number to be clearly displayed on the outside of the box.
- There are so many different types of cartridges and printer models. If you are unsure if you have the correct cartridge please contact us on 03 9796 4009 to verify before organizing a Return Authorisation number.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise a credit may be rejected.
- Where incorrect goods were ordered, all credits incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Please call Ecotech to organise a Return Authorisation number, and return faulty goods, clearly labeled, with return authority on the outside of the box, and a print page inside.
- There are many occasions where toner and ink cartridges, both Envirotech and OEM, are found non-faulty please ensure you have performed your printer’s recommended cleaning procedures beforehand or call us on 03 9796 4009 to verify whether it is a cartridge or printer problem.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods as per your invoice and is the actual amount you paid for the goods.
- Once cartridges are received and evaluated, the credit could take upto 30 days for OEM cartridges and 7 for Envirotech.
Our online payment structure is 100% secure processed by braintree payment gateway. We do not store any credit card details.
We accept the following forms of payment online
There is no surcharge for credit card payments