Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C878RTC A3 Business Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Benefits of Ecotech Print Solutions
- Free Delivery Australia Wide
- Always Brand New, Australian Regional Epson Equipment.
- Fantastic after-care company. Any company can move boxes, real companies support their customers.
- Secure Payments. Level 1 PCI compliant, keeping our customers' payments and data secure
- Shipping locations in Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane/Adelaide & Perth for quick delivery
- Eco-Friendly company doing great things for the environment.
- Printers are easy to install, but free phone support if you run into trouble to ease your mind
- 100% Australian Family Owned and Operated
- Family Business with Family value, we love to care for our customers
- Designated Printing Business, we know printing and specialise in printing
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First-in-class Replaceable Ink Pack System* – print or copy up to 86,000 mono and 50,000 colour pages without changing the ink1
- High-quality output – brilliant colour accuracy and sharp black text
- Fast print speeds – up to 25 ISO ppm (mono), 24 ISO ppm (colour)†
- More prints, lower printing costs – Epson ink lasts up to 4.3 times longer2 than its competition to reduce staff disruptions and lower the overall cost of printing
- Productive – auto two-sided print, copy, scan, fax, plus auto media size detection
- Easy setup and IT features– seamless network integration, plus security features; PCL3 and PostScript® 3 support
- Flexible media handling – large-format prints — up to 13" x 19", plus 80-sheet rear feed for specialty media and paper sizes; up to 1830 sheets total paper capacity
- Built-in networking and wireless performance – includes Ethernet, wireless b/g/n5 and Wi-Fi Direct®4; easily print from tablets and smartphones5
*Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs
Printer supplied with Initialisation Ink Supply Units only. Yields achieved with replacement pack purchase.
The Epson WF-C878RTC workgroup printer enables offices to benefit from the increased productivity of a local distributed print fleet that requires minimal intervention while providing predictable print costs.
Thanks to this printer's super-high-yield ink supply units maintenance is simple. Comparable laser printers will need new toners, sometimes as often as every 12,000 prints. The WorkForce WF-C878RTC deliver outstanding results with high capacity ink packs lasting up to 86,000 pages for mono, and 50,000 pages for colour.
Also, smaller capacity ink is available that can enable up to 20,000 printed pages in mono and colour. The supply units lead to low intervention and no time-wasting interruptions. Supplies management is made simple, supplies waste is greatly reduced and lower IT support costs are achieved.
Heat-free PrecisionCore technology powers the output quality that Epson is known for, at the speeds required for office, commercial and industrial printing. Prints dry fast thanks to the DURABrite Ultra Pro ink. PDL printing emulations, including PCL and Adobe PostScript 3, and Gigabit Ethernet help this printer easily integrate into the business environment. Its Wi-Fi Direct® capability also lets you print from supported wireless devices without connecting to a router.
The WF-C878RTC uses up to 87 percent less power than competitive colour lasers thanks to its no heat technology. No ozone gas is emitted, and an improved quiet print mode and no fan noise during or after printing make it ideal for the working environment. And there are fewer parts to replace than a laser.
Introducing heat-free PrecisionCore, the next generation of inkjet printing technology. From professional and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this groundbreaking technology delivers fast printing with superior quality results. A truly innovative system, PrecisionCore features Epson's advanced thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) elements, which are produced via the MEMS manufacturing process, based on semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that does not use heat to eject ink and prints at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. It's this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, and no heat also means less power consumption, fewer consumables and less intervention, which saves you time and money
Keep your business moving with WorkForce Pro RIPS. Forget frequent time-wasting interruptions to change consumables, deal with supplies mis-management, fix problems or wait for IT support. Just concentrate on smooth, on-demand business printing.
Available as part of a Managed Print Service, WorkForce Pro RIPS printers can help to create a distributed printer fleet that both handles the demands of busy workgroups and delivers predictable print costs.
The benefits of a distributed printer fleet include easy access, confidentiality and control, which all contribute to enhanced workflow. The local distributed print model is particularly useful where confidentiality and fast, direct access to prints is crucial. This includes senior management, legal and HR environments, and customer-facing staff like teachers, doctors, nurses and retail staff who can’t leave customers, patients or students while they go off to pick up prints.
Heat-free PrecisionCore technology ensures each nozzle on the print head delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. The result? Fast print speeds that rival those of colour lasers. The WorkForce Pro WF-C878RTC delivers professional quality, two-sided colour prints at super fast print speeds, making it easy to increase productivity, without compromising quality. Boasting drastically improved print speeds of up to 25 ISO ppm (mono) and 24 ISO ppm† (colour), any project can be handled with speed and ease.
Packing a greater number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with heat-free PrecisionCore technology, gives you ultra-sharp text, as well as stunning graphics and images — all with smooth gradations on both plain and specialty paper.
The WorkForce Pro WF-C878RTC boasts a total of 1,830 sheet capacity including an 80-page rear tray for envelopes, labels and specialty media for efficient paper handling.
Heat-free PrecisionCore technology enables the use of advanced ink formulations, DURABrite®Pro Ultra Ink. This innovative, pigment based 4 colour ink set, along with heat-free PrecisionCore printing technology delivers smudge, fade and water resistant prints that are highlighter friendly too.
Delivering perfectly round droplets and extremely accurate dot placement, these remarkable print heads ensure extraordinary output, whatever the application delivering brilliant, ultra-sharp text on plain and specialty papers.
Connect to your wireless4 network in a snap — even the latest wireless standard, 802.11 n, is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct means no router is required6 enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on your network quick and easy.
Easily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect™. Supports Android™, Apple® iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™, Kindle Fire™, Mac® and Windows® devices. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and web pages whether at the office or on the go. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration
Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook™ and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
The WorkForce Pro WF-C878RTC includes features such as automatic, two-sided printing whereby users can save up to 50% on paper supply.
† Colour and mono print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com.au/printspeed for details.
This printer is designed to function only with genuine Epson ink cartridges and not with third party ink cartridges. The printer may not function properly or at all if you use third party ink cartridges.
1 XL Black ink pack prints up to 86,000 pages. XL Colour Packs print up to 50,000 pages. Actual number of pages will vary. Replacement ink pack yields are based on testing with ISO/IEC 24712 patterns with Epson's methodology in Default mode, printing continuously. Yields may vary considerably for reasons that include images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colours are used for printing and printer maintenance. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges or ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the ink pack after the "replace ink pack" signal appears. Printer shipped with initial cartridges. Yields achieved with additional purchased ink packs.
2 4.3 times more prints is comparing Epson high-yield inks (86,000 pages black / 50,000 colour) with the 20,000 page yield average of a competitor model in the top 7 highest selling A3 colour MFDs in the 21-30ppm speed segment in the Australian market (Source :IDC November 2019).
3 Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
4 WiFi CERTIFIED™, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
5 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com.au/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and Apps.
|Apply Add To Quote||No|
Ecotech Print Solutions strives to serve you with the most efficient and reliable delivery method.
We use the following methods to send you your goods in super fast!
- Express Post
- Registered Post
- Couriers including Couriers Please, TNT, Startrack and Toll
- Air Freight (or all urgent orders please call us to arrange air freight, a surcharge may apply)
All orders over $99.00 are eligible for free shipping. If your order is under $99.00 an $8.00 shipping fee will be applied.
Disptach and Delivery times
All orders placed before 3pm AEST (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched on the same day.
Orders placed after the 3pm cutoff will be dispatched the following business day.
Generally, deliveries to major cities can be expected within 1-2 business days and upto 5 business days for more remote areas.
Should you have an urgent order please call us so we can arrange speedy delivery by either direct courier or air freight.
In this case, all shipping fees will be forwarded onto you, however we do negoiate with our couriers to find you the cheapest price.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order in the normal time schedule, we will notify you within 2 business days.
While we also endeavour to have the website constantly updated, in the rare occasion a product is obsulete, we will call you to discuss the upgraded version or offer you a full refund.
- Insufficiently supplied or incorrect address details will incur a $8.00 relivery fee.
- If you have given approval to leave goods without a signature, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
- We provide one year warranty on all Envirotech products. Warranty of OEM products is per the manufacturers’ return policy which we can organize for you.
- Once orders are received and processed, we may not be able to cancel it.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your order if
- You provide an unauthorized credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided.
- You provide invalid personal details
- The product has become unavailable.
- We will notify you before cancelling your order.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation number to be clearly displayed on the outside of the box.
- There are so many different types of cartridges and printer models. If you are unsure if you have the correct cartridge please contact us on 03 9796 4009 to verify before organizing a Return Authorisation number.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise a credit may be rejected.
- Where incorrect goods were ordered, all credits incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Please call Ecotech to organise a Return Authorisation number, and return faulty goods, clearly labeled, with return authority on the outside of the box, and a print page inside.
- There are many occasions where toner and ink cartridges, both Envirotech and OEM, are found non-faulty please ensure you have performed your printer’s recommended cleaning procedures beforehand or call us on 03 9796 4009 to verify whether it is a cartridge or printer problem.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods as per your invoice and is the actual amount you paid for the goods.
- Once cartridges are received and evaluated, the credit could take upto 30 days for OEM cartridges and 7 for Envirotech.
Our online payment structure is 100% secure processed by braintree payment gateway. We do not store any credit card details.
We accept the following forms of payment online
There is no surcharge for credit card payments